Wednesday, August 11, 2010


You are looking the picture that is “Akbor Ali” 12 years old he is multiple disabled, his mother left, father is visually impaired and below poverty but local government do not see to them in 64th independence day. They are not known what is the test of independence day. It is right they are citizens of India, but they are deprived from every things and movement. We are trying to the rehabilitation in proper way but that is very massive it is need government and corporate support. We are appeal to all people please extend your helping hand toward the neglected society on this 64th independence day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi..Sir My Name IS anandaraj . Am Studying B.E in EEE dept...am already works on a small Trust...I need ur help....My Foundation name..Handicap International India
    https://www.facebook.com/HandicapInternationalIndia

    plz I wanna contact with u.....My Num:9500-345-375
    email id: helpme.handicaped@gmail.com
    amanandsharma7@gmail.com
    plz cal me sir..

    ReplyDelete